Akshara is located in a green zone surrounded by mangroves, creating a learning environment that enhances the schooling of our students. The school campus is specifically designed to create an environment that shall nurture the personality of every child and also support the learning process.
1. 3 Science laboratories(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) setup by Agastya International Foundation, Bangalore, for hands-on learning.
2. A specially designed Art Lab setup by Art1st, with professional art material to provide a range of sensory and aesthetic experiences. Visiting artist mentors provide training and guidance to our teachers.
3. A new Language & Social Science Laboratory to make concepts visual and tangible.
4. Two activity rooms with materials for hands-on learning and audio-visual facilities.
5. A Library with an age-specificReading Programme and An Enhancement Centre for additional academic support;
6. A Computer Lab for project research.
7. NIOS centre partnering with Pratham and Individualized Education Plans (IEP) for enhanced learning for students with difficulties.
8. Classrooms are large, well lit and ventilated and well-equipped with learning aids and teaching materials.
9. Separate toilets for girls and boys on every floor. Drinking water on every floor.
10. Large scenic playground on campus, with facilities for athletics, football, throwball, volleyball, kho-kho and a dedicated Indoor Sports Room with table tennis tables, carom, chess, trampoline and other indoor games facilities.
11. Play Area with outdoor equipment for pre-primary.
12. School garden with more than 40 varieties of trees, flowering shrubs and a vegetable patch with a compost pit.
13. Counseling and remedial centre.
14. Medical room.
15. – Facilities for training in Yoga and Performing Arts, such as Music, Dance and Drama.
16. Bus facility: Bus services are available and parents are advised to use the same as the preferred mode of safe transport for their children.